• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HEY NOT SMART PEOPLE, THAT IS A SCAM !!!

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I really can't believe I have to remind you all again, but I do based on the emails I am getting,

IF YOU FUCKING GET CONTACTED VIA PM, HEY EMAIL THIS GUY... or any combination of, that person is not on here often contact them here, or they use this, or my buddy has it email him here.... (any random message to use an off site email, you are being scammed.)

And YOU FUCKING ANSWER OR DON"T REPORT I am removing your account along with the scammer account.

You are not smart enough to use the Internet let alone this website and you are doing nothing but feeding the scammers so they won't leave.

IF ANYONE CONTACTS UNSOLICITED ABOUT A SALE, PRODUCT, ETC and. you do not report them you time here has ended.

Done...

I just need people to stop entertaining these messages that their friend has it, or that person is not on here alot so use this instead

It's honestly beyond stupid how guys are getting scammed, early in the Misspelled stuff, or the Period Accounts I can see missing the misspelling or not noticing the period, but at this point it should be well known.

The fact I have 6 emails right now where no report was made, on top of the ones where I look the account is already banned, but because people feel the need to spell out their fuck up in a giant email, only to check and it's banned is a buzzkill and big waste of time.

Once I start looking and everything is already banned, I just start deleting your emails

IMG_1744.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Yasherka and MK20
    Seriously Frank, you need to come up with a simple IQ test for people to pass before they can become members here.

Reactions: Alabusa
    This is obviously terrible but at what point does personal responsibility come into play. I sincerely appreciate how proactive Lowlight is with banning and educating the membership, but people need to wake up, use common sense, and protect themselves.

Frank used a very simple method long, long ago, that put a hard stop to it all, Albeit for different reasons. Then weakness entered do to all the cheese he had to start passing out. Making the buyer pay up to enter as well, would stop the bulk I would think.

Reactions: Proviteer
    This is obviously terrible but at what point does personal responsibility come into play. I sincerely appreciate how proactive Lowlight is with banning and educating the membership, but people need to wake up, use common sense, and protect themselves.
    How bad is it that I think you're a likely scammer posting in a thread warning people about scammers? You've had a SH account for three fucking days and you're grateful for how proactive LL is?

Get the fuck out of here...

How bad is it that I think you're a likely scammer posting in a thread warning people about scammers? You've had a SH account for three fucking days and you're grateful for how proactive LL is?

Get the fuck out of here...

Think what you want. I debated creating an account and becoming a supporter, boomers like you nearly kept me away. My desire for community prevailed, I forgive you

• Haha
    Reactions: camocorvette
    Think what you want. I debated creating an account and becoming a supporter, boomers like you nearly kept me away. My desire for community prevailed, I forgive you
    Boomer? So many years off of that mark. Nice fucking try at deflection, but not working.

Someone shows up from “Seattle” talking about yoga and applauding the staff in their first three days? You have a very long way to prove you’re not a glowie or a scammer.

Boomer? So many years off of that mark. Nice fucking try at deflection, but not working.

Someone shows up from “Seattle” talking about yoga and applauding the staff in their first three days? You have a very long way to prove you’re not a glowie or a scammer.
    I think of “boomer” like a mindset or an attitude instead of an age range.

I do not have to prove anything to anybody. I would Google what a glowie is, but I don’t really care. Thank you for your reply and always remember that I forgive you.

I think of “boomer” like a mindset or an attitude instead of an age range.

I do not have to prove anything to anybody. I would Google what a glowie is, but I don’t really care. Thank you for your reply and always remember that I forgive you.
    If you're questioning "mindset" or "attitude", you should take a hard look at @Redmanss avatar and tag. You may no longer need to question these things. Just saying 🤷‍♂️

If you're questioning "mindset" or "attitude", you should take a hard look at @Redmanss avatar and tag. You may no longer need to question these things. Just saying 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for weighing in. No questioning here, I was only replying to there comment on my take regarding personal responsibility and protecting yourself against scammers. If I upset someone or hurt some feelings, it was not intentional and I sincerely apologize. I was simply surprised that they had such passion regarding my recommendation of Yoga as a stability exercise.

Thank you for weighing in. No questioning here, I was only replying to there** comment on my take regarding personal responsibility and protecting yourself against scammers. If I upset someone or hurt some feelings, it was not intentional and I sincerely apologize. I was simply surprised that they had such passion regarding my recommendation of Yoga as a stability exercise.
    **their

It appeared to me as though he was replying to you trying to teach people about vigilance in the PX.

The PX has been around A WHILE, and it has almost been taken from us a number of times. Problem here is; it is often accounts that resemble yours (new, low post count, open mouth with clear evidence of no forum research, etc.) that turn out to be the scammer/problem.

My point, I guess, is that his diligence is well warranted. And there are other avenues for you to vent your thoughts, vs suggesting ANYTHING regarding the PX to the HMFIC. 🤷‍♂️

Now, I'll see my way out of this one.

It was killed long ago, but Frank got tired of handing out cheese in less than 24 hrs. The cheese was more trouble than the whine bags who started it all, I guess.
    I remember some of those bitch-fests; Frank did well to keep his cool. Still not sure how he deals with all of us children, honestly 🤷‍♂️. Regardless, I'm one of those that just follows the rules here, and catches up on PX debacles after they've happened.

I remember some of those bitch-fests; Frank did well to keep his cool. Still not sure how he deals with all of us children, honestly 🤷‍♂️. Regardless, I'm one of those that just follows the rules here, and catches up on PX debacles after they've happened.
    The first one I recall was back in 03 or 04. What a Chinese fire drill that was. IIRC it was over a POS scope, & the other was some B/S 308 that would not hold minute of barn door that was "home" built.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    The first one I recall was back in 03 or 04. What a Chinese fire drill that was. IIRC it was over a POS scope, & the other was some B/S 308 that would not hold minute of barn door that was "home" built.
    Was not here for 03/04, but recall more recent ones.