• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi cap mag ban takes effect in Washington State July 1

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

For the past week palmetto has been announcing Washington state residence orders for mags are taking priority over all others to get them their mags in time

Just fyi if anyone is shopping last minute

How are they going to know when you buy the mags? Since preexisting mags are okay, how will they know if you come back with a few mags from vacation?

It bans sales, not possession.

Stock up while out of state.
Criminalizes importation. If the Wash state police have learned anything from the Cali cops, they’ll be pulling over every WA plated car as they enter the state…

• Haha
Reactions: MarshallDodge
I hope someone is running 18 wheelers full of standard cap mags into the state, 24/7.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Criminalizes importation. If the Wash state police have learned anything from the Cali cops, they’ll be pulling over every WA plated car as they enter the state…

According to this, from the link below:

"People who already possess them may leave and return to the state with the same magazines — but they are prohibited from buying standard-cap mags out of state and returning home with them."

It's pretty much un-enforceable. Prove I didn't bring them with me when I travelled out of state for a match.

Last edited:

"People who already possess them may leave and return to the state with the same magazines — but they are prohibited from buying standard-cap mags out of state and returning home with them."

It's pretty much un-enforceable. Prove I didn't bring them with me when I travelled out of state for a match.
You will have to prove that you didn’t.

I'm only stuck in this shithole for another year anyway, and I already have more mags than I can ever wear out. Other than the fact that it's obviously unconstitutional, It's a non-issue for me.

So, fuck'em. They can have their commie utopia.

All the magazines will somehow hit positive for substances with the drug dogs. Civil forfeiture, charge the magazines with committing a crime.

Maryland has had this kind of law for years and it's has been reported that there hasn't been a problem. However, Maryland is somewhat different, they can't prevent you from buying the mags from out of state as long as you go out of state to physically buy them. No mail order allowed.

Something about the Commerce law preventing a citizen from buying something in another state. Not sure on the basis, but that's the way it's been for years now.

I'm only stuck in this shithole for another year anyway, and I already have more mags than I can ever wear out. Other than the fact that it's obviously unconstitutional, It's a non-issue for me.

So, fuck'em. They can have their commie utopia.

But you do realize that mags will be the new gold and silver in the near future.

Reactions: ken226
How are they going to know when you buy the mags? Since preexisting mags are okay, how will they know if you come back with a few mags from vacation?
Every mag I've seen has a production date stamp on it.

treat the ones you have really well and hide them from the monsters that wish to do them harm .

Reactions: MCSO1357
When the government, local, state and federal, selectively choose which laws to enforce, I selectively choose which laws I'll obey.

Fuck them.
"Well, I always say the law was meant to be interpreted in a lenient manner. And that's what I try to do: sometimes I lean to one side of it, sometimes I lean to the other." Hud Bannon

When the government, local, state and federal, selectively choose which laws to enforce, I selectively choose which laws I'll obey.

Fuck them.

This law is so full of holes, it's only worth the ink it's written with. Maryland has tried for years to make their laws more restrictive and have yet been able to do so. California just had their high cap mag law turned down.

By the way, here in Maryland some seople order their mags and have them shipped to a UPS store just over the state line. They travel to the store, pick up their mags and drive into Maryland complete legally carry their mags into the state. Others ship their mags to a family or friend in a fee state, drive to the family member or friend's house and do the same thing.

If you're worried about your name being associated with the transaction, buy one of those credit cards you get at Walmart. Load it with cash and use it.

Reactions: Smitty192
California's magazine ban was put back into operation by the completely, fully, and totally not biased against the Second Amendment 9 Circuit, but the law is on hold due to a pending appeal to the Supreme Court. The hope is that the SC will address this with the gun case opinion (Bruen) that is due by the end of the month but if things don't go well CA will have a ban that requires all CA residents to destroy their standard capacity magazines.

Well I'm sure this will make Seattle residents feel safer as they step around piles of shit and used needles all over the sidewalks but won't have to worry about seeing those scary magpul 30 rounders lying about.

Reactions: mv1arms and ken226