• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi-Cap mag Natchez complaint!

rweaver00geo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2010
benton il
Is this the best forum to post the following complaint,
Natchez will not ship hi-cap magazines to Ilinois. Hi-cap magazines MAY only be illegal in cook and the surrounding counties. Illinois has 102 counties and I live at the opposite end of the state so wtf is up. Not to mention I was only wanting some 25 round 10/22 magazines.

Corporate Lawyers say LIABILITY and Executives see their Bonuses going to Legal fees so they broadbrush it

Don't make it right but that is the way it seems to be.

John

They won't ship powder to Alabama! WTF? It's not like Bama is a blue state. Freakin sucks!

They won't ship ANY products to AL, TN, or GA. Their reason is that they want to protect the retail businesses in those states that they sell to through their wholesale side.

Its difficult to manage knowing the laws of every city/county in every state. Sometimes its easier to just eliminate some of the well known problem states from the list instead of trying to constantly track what local laws are.

I had a similar issue with Sportsmans Guide about 7 years ago and have not bought from them since. They would not sell me a high cap magazine because a county in Northern Indiana had a ban on them and even though I am in Southern Indiana, no where near the county that had the ban, they said there lawyers said it was close enough...
So screw em....

After not checkin in on this thread for a couple of days I am both amazed and horrified at the replies. When I checked back to natchez I CAN buy a glock 19 9mm 15 mag, but NOT a glock 17 9mm 17 Round mag? Hey good idea Shibby575 ordering direct from ruger

DANG out of stock at ruger!

Last edited:
Just a FYI Ruger always says out of stock. They ship within a few weeks, unlike many other places. I assume you're talking about bx25's .. I buy mine from them, I know they're about 3$ more, but they show up faster than anyone elses and they do back order, and fill them in a timely manner.