• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hi evryone

NDVarmint

Private
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2013
Hi everyone from North Dakota. I've checked this site and forum out for a couple of years now. I've been a avid predator hunter for over 20 yrs., that and deer hunting, especially muledeer hunting are my passion. I've seen a lot of useful information and some great topics on this site. The last couple of years I really got into some competitive shooting, my gunsmith introduced me to the competitive discipline that fits me, which is long range Tac matches. I'm still green at it, but love it and plan on doing lots of it. My smith is in the process of building a 6XC for me to be my competition rifle.

Some of my rigs: 7mm Rem Custom built tactical rifle, Mark V action, heavy Krieger barrel, Mcmillan A5
.264 Wby ( This gun is awesome )
6XC, this is sporter style rifle built off a Weatherby Vanguard, it has a 1-10" twist
22.250, built off a stainless Rem action, has a Hart barrel with 1-12" twist ( my favorite coyote gun )
.222 Rem, Browning stainless A bolt ( I love a .222 )

Have a few more rigs, some more 7mm's, also in the process of 6XC competition rifle like mentioned above, Stiller action, Krieger barrel, Mcmillan A3-5, Jewell trigger, Badger Ordnance trigger guard/detach mag. Just acquired a .243 Remington SPS as a donor rifle for a project rifle, will rebarrel it with a little heavier barrel, and a Mcmillan Game Scout. Anyways this is some of my background and my rigs, hope to find some good information and get into some good discussions here.