• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from England!

Sonofsammo

Private
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Hi all,
I'm still yet to buy my first proper gun, as I'm waiting for my Firearms Certificate to be approved, but I've been shooting airguns since I was four.
I've had the opportunity to shoot proper firearms starting about 4 years ago, when my brother moved to Poland - I made the most of the opportunity to shoot every time I went and was somewhat hooked.
So I've joined a gun club, passed probation and am on my way to my first guns.
Now the question is - what to get?
I've currently got access to 100m outdoor range and 25m indoor.
I want a 308 bolt action and am open to ideas - My budget is £1000 (so probably the same as $1000 ish). I've already got a decent optic for it, so that's the budget just for the rifle. I really, really want an AT308, but sadly I just don't have the funds.
Next I want to get a Vector 22LR - this will be for the 25m range and for mini rifle comps' (eventually!).
The FAC has been held up because of covid - been waiting 6 months so far and I'm champing at the bit!
At least the ranges are opening again :-D

Welcome to a lifelong (expensive) hobby.