• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from Las Vegas

Bolty

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2020
Nevada, Las Vegas
HI everyone,

I have been lurking here for about 2 weeks. Lots of knowledge and good people here. I finally decide to join do to a few reasons.

First, build my first bolt action rifle, always wanted one and since I have the time then why not. I have found a lot of info on here and the people here seem great.

Secondly, came across a post on another forum, some guy complaining about Lowlight and his answer to a glass mounting question. Saying not to come on here, well after reading the responses of some of the members here, I KNEW I had to join this group of people.

Third I want to get into PRS and there is a crazy amount of knowledge here for that.

Lastly, gain knowledge, make new great friends all while having fun.

Paul

Welcome to Sniper' Hide from a Colorado member. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge here and you are welcome to absorb as much as you can take.

Reactions: Bolty
Howdy Paul, Lowlight is cool...SERIOUSLY cool, Welcome to the Hide. It is all at the Hide up, down, sideways, and around it never stops in the Hide (and I love it that way) you gotta be able to hang on for the ride sometimes. You’ll definitely enjoy all it offers for many reasons, roam, jump in, never be shy, look and listen in to find answers for about everything under the sun. NEVER be afraid to speak up where you can, check in, respect the rules, and come play. ? I’ll remember that handle, see you later, from SC. ?

Last edited:
Dane Miller Rifles (DMR LLC) is in Las Vegas
New Frontier Armory is a nice gun store (north side of the valley)

I'm in vegas as well and Dane Miller builds awesome rifles

I am building a .308 bolt action at the moment. The inner kid that always wanted one chambered in .308 is getting his rifle. Got rid of my AR stuff a long time ago.

If i need a 6.5 later on ill definatly check out Dan and his barrels.

What are you putting together? I have a .308 and I love it.