• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from Lincolnton Ga

Stevenl4570

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2024
Lincolnton Ga
I have observed over the years Sniper’s Hide and have always been impressed with the knowledge and comradely here. I have been shooting and reloading for many years and should have joined y’all a long time ago. I and
my brother have been into precision shooting for several years with our Winchester 70 Heavy Varmint 308’s. Not as much as we would have liked but life interupts things often. Nowadays due to health reasons I mainly am a spectator and admirer of precision shooting. My brother is legally blind and I have Parkinson’s so we don’t shoot although I do what I can. I currently have a love affair with my Shiloh Sharps 4570! A curve like a cannonball IS challenging. But it’s fun.
We are selling our Winchester’s so if you need some tack drivers and accessories check out the ad in the Px forum. We hope they go to good homes. We are slowly divesting ourselves of all our shooting stuff due to health and age. I hope to still learn from the vast knowledge on here if even if I cannot utilize it. Learning stuff is never a waste of time. I look forward to meeting a lot of friends on here, swapping knowledge and learning. I wish all of you well and please keep this unique knowledge growing in these uncertain times.

Attachments

• IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    522.9 KB · Views: 14