• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from sunny SA

Wolf777

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2021
South Africa
Hi from South Africa

Been lurking on this website for a while, and it always pops up with great threads when I search for and try to learn something new with regards to precision rifle shooting, rifle setup etc. So eventually decided to sign up. I am an avid shooter, hunter, and just basically your average guy living in rural suburbia in the Limpopo province of South africa. I have been fascinated with anything firearms related for as long as I can remember and am fast gaining a great interest in precision bolt action use for long range shooting.

Just want to say this place is a treasure trove of useful information and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Welcome and best of luck to you given recent events out of there.

Reactions: Wolf777
We have been thinking of you and your plight in SA...so glad some of you kept your guns. Welcome to the hide and stay safe!

Reactions: Wolf777