• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from Tucson AZ

mebgardner

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2024
Arizona
Hello from the Desert SW! I very much enjoy living here full time, and I have access to at least one 1000 yard range (the 3 Points range).

Not that I shoot 1000 yards, far from it. But, at least I have a place to go should I want to.

I'm interested in PDW rigs, and suppressed. I've built some Adult Lego ARs. I'm now selecting my 5th can.

Good to be here, thanks for accepting me!

Welcome.

Random questions for ya…
Does TRC allow non-match/event shooters to use the 1k range or is it just for the F Class/match groups? They ever put steel out there or is it still only paper pits?

🍻

Welcome.

Random questions for ya…
Does TRC allow non-match/event shooters to use the 1k range or is it just for the F Class/match groups? They ever put steel out there or is it still only paper pits?

🍻

The best I can do to answer your question, is to refer you to their website for a perusal of their written rules.

The best I can do to answer your question, is to refer you to their website for a perusal of their written rules.

Oh I’ve been there before and have read through all of that. I was just curious if something changed because you said you have access to 1k so I got excited for a second. Their F Class group is a nice group of gentlemen but 2+hr drive to do a 20rd slow fire on paper was a bit rough for me. If I were closer, then I’d probably have gone back for the F Class matches. …or if they opened the 1k up to the public/non-match use with a few pieces of steel at each berm.

Best of luck man.

Oh and you have CowTown and Rio Salado just north of you in Peroria/Mesa. Both great ranges that hold matches.

Welcome!

I'm also in Tucson, but primarily shoot at PPC, for proximity reasons.

Welcome!

I'm also in Tucson, but primarily shoot at PPC, for proximity reasons.

Hi, thanks. I recognize that you are a respected, and expert, board member. Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm not a precision type. I'm a fellow who laid off for a decade, and now picking it back up. Lotsa reasons.

I'm mostly at the TMP range, but most of my equipment is either inbound or being refurbished.

I hope to meet up with you sometime. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi, thanks. I recognize that you are a respected, and expert, board member. Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm not a precision type. I'm a fellow who laid off for a decade, and now picking it back up. Lotsa reasons.

I'm mostly at the TMP range, but most of my equipment is either inbound or being refurbished.

I hope to meet up with you sometime. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm not sure if I'm an expert on anything these days, but appreciate it :ROFLMAO:

I'm very happy to meet and shoot along other 'Hiders anytime :cool:

Reactions: mebgardner