• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi from Wisconsin!!

knightranger8055

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2014
Well as they say , long time reader,first time poster lol. Just wanted to say hi and let you know a little about me :). Im a 49 year old fella from SW Wisc who has been into shooting for as long as i can remember. Started in my early teens hunting and trapping while living the farm life, until the chase of the almighty dollar and family pulled me away. But a few years ago i rediscovered how much i enjoyed shooting ,my collection started to grow again, ar's,ak,sks ect. Then one day my ole rem 700 BDL in 7mag called my name again , and i decided to build a new rifle with precision in mind . After some lurking and learning here i decided to go back to another Rem 700 , but a tactical aac-sd this time in 308. I just want to thank you all again for what i have ,and what i will learn in the future from all your well informed members :cool: