• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi-Tech Ammo---anybody heard from them?

mtrmn

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2009
    Louisiana
    I have done business with them in the past and would like to continue to do so. I see the web page hasn't been updated since April. I sent a couple emails under "contact us" on their website but have received no response. ANYbody heard from them lately?

http://hi-techammo.com/

I have not called since the first of the year but they have always been quick to answer a phone call.

they were in the process of moving their entire operation about 40 miles across the city. not sure if they are done yet.

they were in the process of moving their entire operation about 40 miles across the city. not sure if they are done yet.

Well that's good, at least they aren't completely out of business. Probably the best time to make a move is when you're completely sold out of merchandise.....
    Thanks for the info.