• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi there from the UK 🇬🇧

Haggis

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2022
Essex
Hi I'm Hamish from Essex in the UK. I got into rifle shooting to keep my father in law company after his wife passed away whom he used to shoot with at a local 25 yard indoor range. I'm a keen clay shot for the last 25 years and never touched a rifle until now so this is all new territory for me. I love reading through the threads on here to help me guide through the unknown 😆. I'm still in the process of finding my first rifle after gaining government approval and looking at either a Cz 452 varmint or 455 varmint laminated stock and fluted barrel or ideally if I can sell my wifes kidney! A 455 mini sniper has popped up secondhand with a scope and bi pod. I started at the club using a Anschutz target in the prone position with all the paraphernalia and found good results shooting Nra target cards best being 92ex 100. I want to try another local range which is upto 100m so wanted a nicer rifle and scope. Having my own file rather than a club one will help no end.

Hamish

Hamish from Essex is probably the most British thing I’ll ever hear in my life. Welcome from Colorado, USSA