• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi Ya'll from Central Texas

TwistedTrigger

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2023
Central Texas
Howdy,

Long time lurker from all the times my google searches have brought me here, but finally decided to set up an account so I can take part.
Somewhat new to long range shooting, have gone out to 1,000 yards with my gas gun in 6.5CM.

Currently putting together a 30 Nosler build. As soon as I get whatever points/permissions I need, I plan on posting a WTB in the Buy/Sell/Trade for a Stock that will fit a left handed Kelbley Atlas with a Proof Carbon Fiber Sendero profile barrel.

Reactions: dirtybores
Welcome to Snipers Hide. It’s a fun place to talk and learn about a fun sport.

Right up front you should know that posting in the PX in any way requires a monthly upgrade. That’s it.

Second, you need to know that WTB ads are currently frowned upon by management and outright discourage. Reason being that there are so many ways that scammers and scam bots prey on the WTB ads. Not a week goes by that somebody doesn’t post that they got scammed posting a WTB ad. It’s like bait to scammers. Be warned.

In the meantime, there are many for sale ads posted everyday and some are specific to left handers and left handed rifles. Take some time and learn how the site works and learn about what things are available so that you can make an informed decision when the time comes.

Reactions: TwistedTrigger