• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hi

whopper

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2012
I am not new to the site, however I don't think I ever posted on the new member page. I spend a lot of time reading and trying to learn from y'all. Always good post on here to read through.

I currently live to Texas but I am a Military guy so I move every few years. If I had my way I would never leave Texas.

I am playing with the idea of ELR shooting and have a 300 NM being built for that reason and I recently picked up a used 260 Rem for some PRS Matches

Thanks

Whop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well shit if nobody else is going to welcome you I'll take over. Hello. Watched your AI buy decision unfold here recently I think.If that was you I'm real jealous.

Thanks for welcoming me in. Not sure if it was my buy or not but I am happy about the 260 I got. I think it will be a great starter set up and I am not into for crazy money so if it doesn't work out I can probably sell it. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk