• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup ? Hide Cup '10 Registration ?

Re: ? Hide Cup '11 Registration ?

We have not decided on when registration will open yet. However we have set the dates. The Cup will be March 18-20 with the train-up being March 14-16, 2010. Once we decide on when to open registration we or Lowlight will post it!

GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THE CUP!!!

Sun fun and my friends I am so looking forward to it!!!!

See everyone soon!!

Not happening. Too dangerous on the roads tonight.

Dude I have shoveled for 4 1/2 hrs so far and havent even got half my driveway cleared to drive out if i needed to.

I will be out again tonight for some more shovel time and will have atleast 6 hrs tomorrow to finish this mess off. 14 inches and its like the end of the world in VA.

Hehehehehehe. I remember what that was like. I grew up in Vermont.

Here's a good one:

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE

GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN or VERMONT

AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY DRINK AND WATCH THIS.'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TimResin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">14inches, move to Western New York you will get used to it.</div></div>I can't compete with that: my wife keeps saying she's satified with the four inches she got a few days ago. And I thought I knew what she meant.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TimResin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol 14inches, move to Western New York you will get used to it. </div></div>

I was stationed at Ft Drum for a few years.... LAKE EFFECT BABY!!

I was there in the 1998 for the ice storm. Power was out for about a week for us. Had to sleep in my sleeping bag with my Burmese Python to keep him warm.