• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hide TV Training Videos

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hi All,

Hide TV is moving into gear so we are adding lessons and videos to the Hide TV section of the site. When we add a single video to the Hide TV section, it originally displays as a LIVE and will mark the App Red to show you the video is playing live as I upload it. It treats the addition of any video like a LIVE but will archive it so you can view it later.

Recently I have added several videos from our week at Cameo Colorado, so try accessing the video there too.

This video is a preview of the Cameo Western Hunter Match they put on. It's a 1 day monthly match, blind stages.

Here I did a quick Length of Pull video, especially when using a tripod.

Here is another video featuring Chris again, he tends to be my Model nowadays

But stop by Hide TV, see the video being uploaded by Me, RifleKraft and CR2 Shooting Solutions