• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hide Virus?

Longrange****

Old Hat Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2006
Mille Lacs, MN
LL- The Hide has been acting very weird the last couple of days. Not too sure if it has been happening to others or not but I get a screen that states something like "too many logged in" "Error code:1400" and another one that says the error has been reported...

I cleared my computer and tried to get back on the Hide and it tried to tell me my user name was not recognized, I didn't touch anything and just clicked submit again and it went through just fine. Other times Ive noticed it takes many minutes to access a thread. Its not my end, I have tested this.

All these issues have happened in the last couple of days. Not complaining, just figured that if something was happening I would let you know.

Thank You

Re: Hide Virus?

Same here.............................."too many logged in" "Error code:1400"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adam boynton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it isnt a virus but an issue with the server the hide runs on, the database cant support as many users that are trying to access the hide at once, time for an upgrade </div></div> I guess if your going to have a problem that's the one to have!

more than likely the hide is running on a server that is hosting several other sites that all access the same database server, it is probably being maxed out by all of the sites trying to access the database at the same time, Frank will have to call the host and get this straightened out

I have to add a new version and they are gonna or are already working on the front end of the site, I have some changes happening.

it maybe I need to prune some topics so tonight I will run some maintenance

Ive had some problems in the past and they seem to go away. I would post a thread and it wouldnt show up on the main page. All the info was old information. I checked and no virus showed up on my computer. When I would show up here I would be already logged on? Then I would go to post something and it would prompt me to log on again. It was acting wierd. On yahoo they had a "worm" that was affecting forum that couldnt be detected so watch out!

okay, weird I had some PM's from someone and all their replies were blanked out for some reason. Is that a database issue?