• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hiders help out these poor souls

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
So I saw an article on Drudge that business at strip clubs is way down. The ladies are saying it's because of high gas prices, inflation in general and guys having less disposable income to spend. Let's Go Brandon!!
The poor strippers are starving so get off your ass and support them before they become so mal-nourished their clothes fall off......oh wait.
Hey, maybe Hunter can spend some of his hooker and blow money to help out this segment of the economy!
So come on Hiders, you can do it!!

Sorry I’m retired now after many years of hard work of doing my part to help out these ladies. I paid it forward for many a men.

I hung up my spurs decades ago and now the new recruits can handle it from here and take care of these poor ladies.

So I saw an article on Drudge that business at strip clubs is way down. The ladies are saying it's because of high gas prices, inflation in general and guys having less disposable income to spend. Let's Go Brandon!!
The poor strippers are starving so get off your ass and support them before they become so mal-nourished their clothes fall off......oh wait.
Hey, maybe Hunter can spend some of his hooker and blow money to help out this segment of the economy!
I stopped going when they quit taking quarters!

This report makes no sense. These woman are setting on a cash register but making no money, curious.

So, they already blew through the $20K of PPP money for their single-employee, female owned, entertainment business checks?

I quit going when they staterd turning 'Strip Clubs and Titty Bars' into 'Gentleman's Clubs' and charging twice as much for 1/2 the service.

Drudge is still around?

They should be like all us other poor tax-burdened of society, and work twice as hard to maintain their income. F*ck-em. 😎

I once saw a dancer once pick up a dime. Talent.
At a strip club once. I was getting a private dance in the vip room! Whispered to her, I’ll give you 350 for a quick one. She said no. I told her I would lay it on the floor and however long it took her to pick it up, I would hit it. She’s said ok, that won’t be but a second. 45 minutes later, she scrounged up her last nickel!😂

a stripper is a terrible thing to waste . the poor souls . Need to start a organization that can give a stripper a meal lol .

Ummmm...It's called Chaterbate...or OnlyFans.....saves the environment by reducing the dependency on transportation costs.

The WEF had a whole symposium that in order to be fed (no joke), I mean to be useful, people will need yo be able to adapt to changing job environment and circumstances. In other worlds, they need to branch out to OnlyFans or other digital services; or go to house calls.