• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HideTV Upgrades, Videos being Moved

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey all,

I should have gotten ahead of this, but we are upgrading the video system and HIDETV

HIDETV is getting its first upgrade and I am so looking forward to this as it will make LIVE STREAMING better and most important easier for me on the backside. The current system combines, Vimeo, Sniper's Hide, Stream Labs, then it gets pushed to the app... Moving forward the new system will be HideTV to you ...

This means a better experience on both ends making it easier for me to knock these out more often, and from other locations as I am not piecing together 3 system that all require a lot of bandwidth. The streamlined process will make for a better experience.

At the same time, we are upgrading the Online Training so the videos are linked to HIDE TV and I am looking at changing the system off of Flowplayer to my Vimeo account. Flowplayer was open to gun stuff, was independent but unfortunately it has not become more mainstream. The system here has not added it organically so that means I have to hack it, which we have been doing since the beginning, the hacked addition is limited.

Now XF has robust video sharing dialog, but our system is still not included.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 2.23.23 PM.png

As you can see, no Flowplayer which is what I use... so with my Vimeo account we can organic videos for the Online Training Lessons

Once everything is moved, the systems in place, I will begin new lessons. A lot has changed since I started the Online Training in 2009. The videos are old and out of date to some degree, not all, but a few need upgrades. Plus we learned a ton since then, we have new methods, new lessons to impart. Most important I have streamlined the way I teach. So that needs to be expressed.

All this takes time, and just so you know, nobody is resting.

We are upgrading HideTV because we believe it's part of the future, I still plan on giving access to the HideTV channels to members and companies that want to use it. Right now my plan is sign people up at SHOT SHOW, get them trained up and let them have at it for you.

The new system is 100X easier to use so feel anyone could be successful with it, so why not give you access to others. I have no desire to keep to myself, I want to open the door for others to take advantage of the money I spent. Use it here, and enjoy, Plus the new system is capable of simulcasting to Facebook, Youtube, etc, so people with audiences there can access and project to both at the same time.

I did not get in front of this change, but now that the training videos are moved they are not accessible currently until I change domain restrictions, apologies.

Changes are coming, positive changes, so please standby and get ready as new things are on the horizon