• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms High End Scope Sell-Off (S&G, Leupold, Minox, Steiner)

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I've got four high end scopes but only need to keep one of them. I am willing to keep any of the 3 besides the Schmidt because I want the higher power zoom.

USPS MO or a bank cashier check highly preferred for payment.

1) Schmidt & Bender PMII DT 4-16x50mm Mil/Mil (.1 MRAD) Gen2XL reticle (per the box). Comes with box and bikini caps. Great shape with very minor dings on turrets - $2,300 shipped
    2) Minox ZP5 5-25 Mil/Mil MR4 reticle. White box but don't have the box anymore. Small dings on the hard corners of the turrets but otherwise good - $1,900 shipped
    3) Steiner M5Xi 5-25 Mil/Mil MSR2 reticle. Comes with the box. Body is in great shape, very very faint swirls on the exterior of the objective lens but not noticeable through the optic at any power as far as I can tell - $1,800 shipped
    4) Leupold MK5 7-35 H59 reticle. New, opened and mounted and then put back. $2,000 shipped and I'll toss in a Leupold unimount, otherwise $1,900 for the scope itself.

Only trades:
    - 223 Rem or 6mm creed match ammo
    - 223 or 9mm factory blasting ammo
    - AXMC
    - AXSR
    - AXSA

I will get pictures tomorrow but nothing should surprise you on condition from what is posted above. PM me if you are a serious buyer and would like pictures before I post them all on here.

Thanks for looking!