• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes High end scope wanted.

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
I seem to be in a pickle. I build custom rifles, and as you can imagine, I spend most of my time getting other shooters ready to play . I dont get a lot of time for myself. Well this is gonna change. Buisness is good so I can relax a bit. I built myself a nice 6 dasher and I am in need of a good scope. Not a decent scope but a good one. No shortcuts. The gen 2 razor is nice but its freaking huge. I dont like that. Nightforce is another solid choice I know but there again they are big. Kahlas is at the top of my list but I cant deceide if the 525i is the way to go or perhaps the 318i . Then I ask myself, is 18x enough power? I'm sure it will be for a dasher out to 1200 yards. The new burris 3 looks promising but I think it's a bigger scope? I just dont know what to think. I've always liked nightforce for my benchrest Rigs and the new 8 series looks pretty good but I'm not sure the retical I would want is out yet. I dont know. I am about tired of thinking about all this. Lol. Every one of my top shooters likes something different , and everyone is pulling me in every direction.
Like I say, the kahlas is currently my top choice I think. I really like the idea of a left side windage. Just makes since. I know this is more of a ramble than anything but if you have any thoughts please feel free to share. Lee

Last edited:
Reactions: CSTactical
@skeetlee I'll be happy to go over the pros and cons of these scopes for you as we carry and are experienced with most of the high end optics from Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Kahles, Minox, Nightforce, Vortex and others.
PM me your number and I'll help you find the right scope for you :)

Reactions: gebhardt02
The ones I want, in this order are, Tangent Theta 5-25/G3XR, Zero Compromise 5-27/MPCT2 and Nightforce 7-35 ATACR/Mil XT if you want the extra magnification.

If you don't feel like spending that much I suggest the new Burris XTR3 5.5-30/SCR mil2.

The ones I want, in this order are, Tangent Theta 5-25/G3XR, Zero Compromise 5-27/MPCT2 and Nightforce 7-35 ATACR/Mil XT if you want the extra magnification.

If you don't feel like spending that much I suggest the new Burris XTR3 5.5-30/SCR mil2.

Give us a call and I make that happen :)

This free advertising is gonna cost you, lol.

tenor.gif

If you don’t want any “shortcuts” then Zco or Tangent Theta.

Both blow the k525i out of the water unless you’re dead set in LSW and ambidextrous parallax.

Reactions: CSTactical