• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos High(er) cap...

Re: High(er) cap...

Nice- savage in a ? stock...what details on this sofa shooter....
smile.gif

It is a super sweet 10PC sittin in a super sweet Manners MCS-T stock. It was a birthday present from my Mother-In-Law.

I love the stock but I now have a T-3 on order. This stock is going on my wife and kiddo's Savage 243.

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was a birthday present from my Mother-In-Law.</div></div>

The Manners stock that is...

DK

Thank you... I do appreciate that!!

I used to live in Dallas too... LOL!!

DK

Are you serious? A birthday present from your mother-in-law? Man, I guess I haven't had good luck with mother-in-laws. I just get stupid shit like pajama pants.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNOTES</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Rifle</div></div>

Nice M-I-L...

Yep, the stock was a gift for me takin care of her daughter!!

I think I got cheated a bit... but the stock helps!! LOL!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice mags man. get ready for the orders </div></div>

Thanks Brother!!

Funny, I just did the 15 rounder to see if I could actually do it and make the freakin thing work correctly. Once I finally figured out what the problem was with the other magazines, I made the change in the process... and it functions incredibly well. The 15 rounder was just a done on a whim.

So far, all I have had is inquiries to the 15 rounder, not a single word about the 10's or even the 12's for that matter... LOL!!

DK

amen to that<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joebino55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you serious? A birthday present from your mother-in-law? Man, I guess I haven't had good luck with mother-in-laws. I just get stupid shit like pajama pants. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Playerz1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does your wife have a sister? I need a new mother in law. lol </div></div>

I was thinking I need mother in law like that too!

Well, she hates living in Meeker, and she hates my job, so she is going to be moving back to Texas to be with her mother. So she may be available before too long.

She is sick and stays in bed most of the time, and her boys eat everything in the house and never clean up after themselves, so best of luck with it all. I have the stock, so I will be aiight.

And as a final note, she is adopted and hates her blood relatives. LOL!!

DK

well when you put it that way it dosn't sound as exciting<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, she hates living in Meeker, and she hates my job, so she is going to be moving back to Texas to be with her mother. So she may be available before too long.

She is sick and stays in bed most of the time, and her boys eat everything in the house and never clean up after themselves, so best of luck with it all. I have the stock, so I will be aiight.

And as a final note, she is adopted and hates her blood relatives. LOL!!

DK </div></div>

As I have heard it said so many times... careful what you wish for!!

DK

Yes, I can make these for you!! Just PM me and we can go from there. Thanks for the inquiries!!

DK