• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors High Quality Leather Carry Rigs

fasteddie565

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
Garden City, MO
Guys,

I am in search of a high quality leather carry rig, probably both an IWB and an OWB, two mag holder and belt for my Kimber Super Carry. Preferably something other than black. What do you guys have? Who makes good quality gear that I will not have to wait until 2015 to get it?

Let's see those pictures.

Thanks

Re: High Quality Leather Carry Rigs

http://www.holsters.org

Horseshoe Leather Andy Arratoonian
Have to wait a bit for your order but you will be glad you did Andy is a master.

www.klnullholsters.com Ken Null is another master and has been making holsters quietly since 1976 for deep cover operators, kind of a club among them.

I have had a good experience with Mitch Rosen gunleathers. The belt I have has held up great. I've had it for over 5 yrs.
Depending on how fancy you want things he can do holsters in some pretty neat hides. I went with his ARG IWB in the express line version, not as nice as some, but the turnaround time was relatively short due to he simple, yet tough construction. It's held up well too. I got it at the same time as the belt.

Check out Don at El Paso Saddelry . They hand make some of the finest custom holsters and rigs there is . Excellent service, price and products.I have three different platform rigs from him all are topnotch. Wear my 1911 5" rig daily, comfortably and well hidden. You can go plain to full custom!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out Don at El Paso Saddelry . They hand make some of the finest custom holsters and rigs there is . Excellent service, price and products.I have three different platform rigs from him all are topnotch. Wear my 1911 5" rig daily, comfortably and well hidden. You can go plain to full custom! </div></div>

I really like this stuff, they are top of the list right now. The Brown Spanish Bull holster, belt and mag carrier for $305 is a great deal.

Having spent a fortune on all kinds of holster and brands, my favorites have proven to be these ones regardless of 1911, Glock, Kahr etc:

The holsters listed are the same type of the original Lou Alessi designs with different names depending on whom is making them. Both are outstanding.

http://www.ritchieholsters.com-For an IWB its the Stakeout, and OWB is CQ-QR. Perfect carry position's, rides just right. Not to high so it prints easily, and low enough to draw quick and conceal very well when leaning or bending forward and really easy on and off. Quicker to acquire as well.

http://www.alessigunholsters.com-For an IWB, the PCH or the Watch 6 is the ticket, OWB is always a CQC-S no matter the weapon choice.

Either of them is a real winner!

-Tyler

Do a search for Alessi holsters . Lou Alessi was a police detective that made high-quality , reasonably-priced stuff . He died from cancer last year , but his family has continued the business . I think they give priority service to the military ... Its very comfortable and coceals well ...

Check out http://www.fist-inc.com/

I have a few of their holsters for my 1911's and all of my glocks, they make leather and kydex or a hybrid of the two. Lately I have been using the hybrid versions that is a thin kydex liner with an outside leather holster. I have used others, rosen and sparks, but always come back to the FIST inc.

http://www.m1911.org/fist-inc.htm

C Rusty Sherrick makes great holsters and has excellent turn around time and customer service. Current Plain clothes holster:

2z8t7uw.jpg

For the best looking BBQ holsters you can find

Tucker Gunleather

On the subject of IWB, I have found the Texas Heritage from them to be the most comfortable IWB holster that I have ever tried.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the best looking BBQ holsters you can find

Tucker Gunleather

On the subject of IWB, I have found the Texas Heritage from them to be the most comfortable IWB holster that I have ever tried. </div></div>

That's funny, I thought it was just a joke until I met a TX Ranger. LOL

Check out occidental leather Holsters. I thing Stronghold is their line name. Really nice and they keep popular models in stock.