• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms High Quality Turnkey rifle/scope combo, 6mmBR cartridge.

steve123

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2008
none of your business
I'm selling my go-to rifle since I don't shoot PRS anymore.

It's an original early model ARC Mausingfield action, barrel is a Shilen Select Match in 6mmBR, and the barrel nut is a Bighorn, with Trigger Tech trigger set to 12oz, a 10 rnd AICS magazine with PR 6mmBR kit in it, ina GRS Bolthorn fully adjustable chassis "with" the folding adapter. This was $1100 worth of chassis when I bought it! The grip is adjustable for and aft for perfect finger placement on the trigger which is rare to find in a chassis.
I fit the two BAT precision action screws perfectly to mate the chassis depth and action together.

The FFP S&B 5-25x56 PM2 with DT turret has a Horus H59 reticle in it and the rings are the old ARC double strap design which IMO were there best rendition.

Also included are 200-ish Lapua brass on the 5th and 6th firing, a just right sized Harrels 6mmBR FL size die, and a Wilson seater die.

Both the rifle, "with 1200 rounds through it", and the scope, are in excellent condition. I'm estimating 3000 rnds barrel life so plenty are left in this barrel. The scope has very minor and barely noticeable wear marks.

Most of the time it'll put 5 shots into .3" touching at 100Y.
Here's what this rifle will do!!!!!! In all the years of shooting nice rifles I've never had a rifle that shot this tight before.

I need the money so no trade offers please, was $6800 obo, but now $6700.

DSC00170.JPG

Last edited: