• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

High resolution/accurate scale

hot loads B==D - - -
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
Does one exist that doesn’t cost $700? I’m looking for one around $200-300 (or cheaper) if one does exist. Just looking to tighten up my charges.
I do plan on getting an Auto Trickler V3 in a few months and would like something in the mean time without spending a whole bunch.

A&d 120I without a doubt. As stated, can be had for $500 or less if you shop around, and it'll be plug n play ready for your autotrickler when you're ready to buy. It's accurate to pretty much a single kernel, btw - didn't get much better than that.

Reactions: 021411
Damn. How did I miss the coupon code? Makes its much more feasible now.

Don’t waste money on something when the v3 will be available in a month probably and you’re obviously into it. If anything buy a cheap rcbs 10-10 or whatever the current model is beam scale. It’s a comfort to have something manual as a back up even if it’s slow and will sit on the shelf forever, doesn’t Costa whole lot. Mines a 5-10 but they haven’t made that in decades.

Priced the stuff out. Complete kit $940 or scale now and V3 kit later on = $940. I think I’m going to get the scale first so I can at least work up some stuff in the mean time.

Reactions: MarinePMI
FX is worth the money. Had a beam —> GemPro 250 —> FX

Totally worth it, but it isn’t the cheapest thing either. You will never replace it for something new or better IMO. It was a lifetime buy for me and now I’m never worried about the reading, it drifting, etc. good luck!

Reactions: bodywerks
^ good stuff! I have the V2 kit and ordered the board upgrade two weeks ago... still hasn’t shipped...