• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos High Temp Cerakote For Suppressor

Havoc

Pervert
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I had run my suppressor a little hot on a 7.5" barrel. It of course destroyed the bluing on it, along with my rough use during run and gun drills caused a lot of scratching, nicking, and marring on it. It looked damn ugly actually. So I decided to hit up Hide member @%1;Short-bus to paint it with something high temp and match the furniture on one of my SBR's. I think it came out awesome and will see how well it holds up to my abuse. I also wanted to publicly thank Branden for doing it. If you need anything painted (and not just stocks, which is what he is known for) I highly recommend.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I think you can click on images now to enlarge with the new system

Last edited:
Most folks know that I don't have an FFL, just to make sure that I don't have ATF agents knocking on my door Havoc came to my place and remained here while I painted the suppressor, therefore I didn't violate any NFA laws.

Havoc, it was a pleasure to meet you, and had a great time chatting while we were waiting on the paint to cure.

If you need anything else, gimme a call.

Thanks

Branden