• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Higher power F1

2Shots

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 19, 2011
So Indiana
I heard the rumor early this year of a higher power F1, I talked to NF at shot and they said it was in product development. Any new news of a 20X or higher FFP scope?

Re: Higher power F1

There are a lot of us patiently waiting for NF's new FFP scope. Whenever the release date is I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. When NF releases a new product it has been my experience that it will be very close to perfect.
Semper Fi

Thanks for the response, I'll keep calling them on occasion and tell them to hurry up, that 3x20 S&B might get here first!

You might try running a search here on the Hide re: the higher powered, FFP Nightforce scopes. It was Lowlight I believe who responded to a question a month or so ago, indicating it would be a 5-25x scope instead of the usual 5.5-22x, AND that it would likely be sometime Q1 2012 before they'd be commercially available. Don't quote me on that...its just from memory as I have been following this issue with MUCH anticipation too!
wink.gif

I may have dreamed, but I think I read on a thread here on SH, a NF employee (or someone really "inside" NF) saying it will be a 5-25X FFP scope.

Thanks for the info guys, I hope it's a 5x25, that would be awesome. I can wait that long.

It is going to be an awesome scope, but, it is not going to be in the same price range as the current offerings. Worth it, yes, but prepare yourself.