• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Higher Quality Fixed Power Optic Recommendations

Awag1000

Interstellar Weapon Systems
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2020
Eastern South Carolina
I'm in the market to graduate from the 10x SWFA that I'm running on my Savage 110 (300 win mag). I really like the idea of a fixed power optic (no more powerful than 10x) with a accurate reticle and accurate tracking. I would really like something with better low light abilities than the SWFA but still can hold up well if it gets banged around in the field. I'd prefer to have the optic to use IPHY or MOA ( I will be willing to learn Mils if i have to though). I plan on using the scope for hunting and Target shooting. Since i'm using 300 Winchester Magnum I would like to have good enough glass to make shots out to +1,000 yards and handle the recoil of of the rifle too. my budget is $1,500 (new or used) thank you for your time.

I'm in the market to graduate from the 10x SWFA that I'm running on my Savage 110 (300 win mag). I really like the idea of a fixed power optic (no more powerful than 10x) with a accurate reticle and accurate tracking. I would really like something with better low light abilities than the SWFA but still can hold up well if it gets banged around in the field. I'd prefer to have the optic to use IPHY or MOA ( I will be willing to learn Mils if i have to though). I plan on using the scope for hunting and Target shooting. Since i'm using 300 Winchester Magnum I would like to have good enough glass to make shots out to +1,000 yards and handle the recoil of of the rifle too. my budget is $1,500 (new or used) thank you for your time.

If you have the standard 300$ swfa 10x, The SWFA 10x42 HD would be a step up, and under your budget. It's mil though.

If you are a leo/military firefighter or first responder, with the discount, the USO FDN fx10x would but right at your budgeted amount.

If you don't qualify for the discount, EuroOptic comes in close to the discount price on the FDN fx10 at just under 1600$. It's offered with several moa turret and reticle options.

Last edited:
Reactions: D_TROS
The 10x pm2 is an awesome scope. I don't know that they make it with moa turrets and reticle.