• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Highpower at camp lejeune

htony1

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2005
south carolina
I may be competing in a highpower match this weekend at camp lejeune. I was wondering if anyone could give me some info or experiences shooting there?

Re: Highpower at camp lejeune

wind might be a little weird and its more than likely gonna rain. Which range are you shooting on out at Stones Bay? A,B,C?

i don't know which range we are shooting at. This will be my first time.

If your shooting at stone bay (Lejeune) you can expect some decent wind. Most of the time it will be right to left, and can get pretty dicey at times. The range is located right on the bay. I've shot numerous times on Hathcock range with 25+ winds.

Now that's a good time.
wink.gif

Wish I lived within driving distance, but then again I am glad I am nowhere near Jacksonville.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that's a good time.
wink.gif

but then again I am glad I am nowhere near Jacksonville. </div></div>

Man LoneWolf i cannot wait to be able to say that, just a little left, light @ the end of the tunnel is getting brighter