• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Hill Street Blues

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
Great Series,I forgot all about it until I saw one show on some off the wall cable channel. Couldn't find any more so went to Netfix.

Just finished season one and ordered season 2.

Don't know how many remember the show from the early 80s but if you enjoy somewhat realistic cop shows with a bit of humor, this is for you.

I love watching it, thinking of simular idiots I delt with in my LE Career. This is about street cops, not the unrealistic detective crap you normally see on TV.

Nothing else, lusting over Veronica Hamel makes watching it worth while.

Re: Hill Street Blues

yeah, great show that brings back memories. Some good, some bad.

And you're right. Nowhere near as "directorially licensed" as the stuff today.

Re: Hill Street Blues

I loved that show when I was a kid. I was in HS when it was on and never missed it. The SWAT guy was classic. As was the 'UC' guy who bit off someone's nose and could never live it down.

I may have to buy the DVD's. That was a great series.

Best episode... Hill and Renko put a Radio Control Alligator in the sewers when the SWAT teams were searching for... Alligators in the sewers. Classic!

Cheers,

Sirhr