• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hillary possible Ambassador For Biden

Hi,

For the love of God please send her to Armenia/Azerbaijan as her first duty assignment. Russians are rolling in heavy equipment right now to be the peacekeepers of the section of Armenia that their President has given to Azerbaijan.....
Armenians are burning their own houses down as they seek refuge in the other sections of Armenia.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
Hi,

For the love of God please send her to Armenia/Azerbaijan as her first duty assignment. Russians are rolling in heavy equipment right now to be the peacekeepers of the section of Armenia that their President has given to Azerbaijan.....
Armenians are burning their own houses down as they seek refuge in the other sections of Armenia.

Sincerely,
Theis

Chechnya needs to meet someone with a rest button.......

Would that put her back in the chain of command for presidency? If so, how many suicides will there need to be organized?

Can't fucking believe that woman, and Biden either one, aren't wearing jail jumpsuits.

Trump's tone didn't exude confidence that he was going to defy a court's ruling when he said 'this administration or whichever administration' is in office.

I'm hoping he would go the 'don't concede under any circumstances' route.

Reactions: Blutroop
I hope they complete the trifecta, AOC & Elizabeth Warren should get a cabinet post too. (my worst nightmare).

I want to hurl dinner after reading Hillary will be back.

Maxwell

She'd be a good ambassador to little st james island.

I hope they complete the trifecta, AOC & Elizabeth Warren should get a cabinet post too. (my worst nightmare).

I want to hurl dinner after reading Hillary will be back.

Maxwell
Did Trump concede? Is Sydney Powell suddenly going to reel in the Kraken she's about to release on the Left, based on the recent evidence she's uncovered?

I'm missing something here.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *