• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hilltop Gun Club, Clyde NY

JDASR

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2013
Seneca Falls new york
300 yard benchrest matches will resume the 3rd week of June with a new COF to comply with covid 19 guidelines. details are still being worked out
there will be only one 12 man relay on any given day. matches will be held on Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday mornings
stay tuned for more details as we get things organized

Reactions: DanSavage
I'd actually like to get involved in this. Only been involved in home club events. Please elaborate. Thanks.

300 yard benchrest matches will resume the 3rd week of June with a new COF to comply with covid 19 guidelines. details are still being worked out
there will be only one 12 man relay on any given day. matches will be held on Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday mornings
stay tuned for more details as we get things organized
John miller will shoot on Thursdays or Saturdays as size of relay permits

I would like to shoot Saturday , June 20th if relay size permits, Don Curry, possible to shoot Fri. morning

more details on the Hilltop 300 yard matches
one additional note ; if the match on the 3rd Saturday gets full and there are at least six interested shooters, we will hold an additional
match on the 4th Saturday of the month

Attachments

• 2020 hilltop matches.txt
    766 bytes · Views: 71
I would also like to shoot the Saturday June 20th if possible, or the 27th if need be. I will also email. Thank you sir.

would like to shoot sat the 20th if possible .. am flexible let me know ..lamar..

Looking into attempting to get a membership here. Looks like a good bunch of people. Are there any prone stations? Also, if accepted I'd like to get destroyed at one of these events. Just got an f class type rifle. Range I'm currently at only goes to 200 yards.

Looking into attempting to get a membership here. Looks like a good bunch of people. Are there any prone stations? Also, if accepted I'd like to get destroyed at one of these events. Just got an f class type rifle. Range I'm currently at only goes to 200 yards.
First 300 yard match April 15 ,2023. 9:00 sharp , get there by 8:30 to register . 40 record shots unlimited sighters . 22 lbs max. Gun. Matches held every third saturday from april thru October.

Reactions: Dildobaggins
First 300 yard match April 15 ,2023. 9:00 sharp , get there by 8:30 to register . 40 record shots unlimited sighters . 22 lbs max. Gun. Matches held every third saturday from april thru October.
Thanks for the info! I've got to get down there and sign up!

Also, are there any prone stations at the range? All I see are the benches? Thanks.