• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hint for better viewing

Hateca

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 12, 2004
    Henderson NV
    A little reminder, and a helpful hint on posting. This will help with better viewing, now that there's more confinement on the screen. This also keeps from having to do a horizontal scroll.

I know we’re all not totaly computer literate, including me (thanks TwoShoes) but this is pretty easy to see.

Keep your pic a more manageable size (this takes less bandwidth as well) so it fits inside the screen, and don't post pics side-by-side, post them one above the other.

If this needs to go to another area then feel free to move it, or whatever.

Thanks, and now back to you're regular scheduled program.

Re: Hint for better viewing

I went through my past posts and changed larger images to either links or smaller clickable thumbnails.

qYEHdX4X3f8k6ar6IjbnUKlco1_500.jpg

Good demonstration of proper picture sizing, Big Stick. Though to reduce bandwidth, a link or clickable thumbnail would be preferrable. You'll get it eventually!

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Feuer Frei</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good demonstration of proper picture sizing, Big Stick. Though to reduce bandwidth, a link or clickable thumbnail would be preferrable. You'll get it eventually!

wink.gif
    </div></div>

Or better yet just don't post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Feuer Frei</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good demonstration of proper picture sizing, Big Stick. Though to reduce bandwidth, a link or clickable thumbnail would be preferrable. You'll get it eventually!

wink.gif
    </div></div>

Or better yet just don't post.</div></div>

Just out of curiosity, I went back and perused his posts. If it weren't for linking in random forum image pic fodder, he'd only have like 10 posts. I wonder what it's like to only be able to speak through other people's sophomoric internet pictures.

Gonna have to make a trip there once, see what you Preverts talk about.........LOL