• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hiring in the NFL

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Seems our esteemed President has stated that with 70% of the players in the NFL are black, there needs to be more black coaches. Well the actual numbers ARE!

Percentage of people of African American descent in the United States of America - 12.5%
Percentage of Coaches in the NFL of African American descent - a bit low at 9.3%
Percentage of African American’s in the NFL - 71%

So the basis is that since more African Americans are in the NFL we need more African American coaches. Good logic, Right?

Well not exactly

Since we are basing this strictly on race and not on performance, the percentages are VERY WRONG!

Since participation in the NFL is to be based strictly on race we need to hire one more coach Of African American descent.

However, of the 1696 players in the NFL, 1204 are African American. (Actually 4% are other minorities)

So, again since Race is the ONLY basis of being hired in the NFL (according to our esteemed President) then we need to fire 992 players of African American descent and hire a like number of whites to equal the national percentage of White (and other minorities) to equal the real EQUALITY Ratio Of our nation.

My numbers are probably not perfect but close enough to see the True disparity that exists when people who we expect to know better throw away logic and try to Rule by emotion and selfishness.

Last edited:
If liberals and minorities are so bent on not having meritocracy then they should only have 12.5% representation among players. This is why middle class America should never watch another sports event that does not represent them.

Reactions: Snipe260
All those fired black football players can join the olympic swim team since they're such good athletes.

NFL is slavery according to liberal intellectuals. You’d think with their college degrees they could get a job doing anything, right?

NFL is slavery according to liberal intellectuals. You’d think with their college degrees they could get a job doing anything, right?
Let’s see, starting salary for rookie is $435,000.00. Now a fellow dedicated to his craft, is going to work full time to stay in shape so I would consider that an annual salary.

So, for just under a half million a year to play 16 games in that year, with the recognized preparation for those games, I think I could live with that.

My point, I strongly suspect that very few “slaves” outside of professional sports earn a minimum of almost a half million dollars a year, drive their choice of German sports cars, have a full bowl of Asian drugs available and live in fairly nice homes.

Maybe those liberals could reach out to this poor non-slave, enslave him by giving him a half million to compete in Senior Olympic Cycling ( I really suck at Precision Shooting, be it PRS or IHMSA, due to a factor of age) I do have a wall full of medals for past top three performances in cycling including quite a few first place medals. So, as I am willingly a slave to the road, have a reasonable success record, I think I qualify to be a millionaire slave. What yall think?

Reactions: camocorvette
From what I understand, there aren't nearly enough tall-midget-black-caucasion-lesbian-bisexual-cancer-curing quarterbacks, let alone 'players' to begin with. So the field needs to be flooded with them's too!

Just to add balance, you know.

Sorry, I forgot to add SEAL Team Leaders, to the mix. Because that's how they all are now, right?

If you want an interesting statistic check this one.

• Pew Research Center estimates that as of 2020, 2.4% of U.S. adults are Jewish, including 1.7% who identify with the Jewish religion and 0.6% who are Jews of no religion. By comparison, the 2013 estimate for “net Jews” was 2.2%, including 1.8% who were Jews by religion and 0.5% who were Jews of no religion.
  1. www.jta.org › 2021/01/11 › politicsHere are the 37 Jewish members of Congress - Jewish ...

Jan 11, 2021 · Of the 37, there are 10 in the Senate and 27 in the House of Representatives — 25 Democrats and two Republicans. All 10 Jewishsenators caucus with the Democrats. (Overall, there are 435 members ...

Thats 2.4% of the total population but nearly 8% of the total congress and 10% of the Senate, all of whom are democraps. think on that one.

Who runs Hollywood? C’mon​

BY JOEL STEIN
    DEC. 19, 2008 12 AM PT
    I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe “the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews,” down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.
    How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.
    The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)
    The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

ADVERTISING

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you’d be flipping between “The 700 Club” and “Davey and Goliath” on TV all day.
    So I’ve taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that’s what we do best. I’m weighing several slogans, including: “Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!”; “Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible”; and “Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all.”
    I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs “do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans,” and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to “weaken the influence of religious values in this country.”

Think Im off base? check out the new host of the show Jeopardy one of the most watched and respected shows on TV.

I have nothing against the Jewish peoples, many friends who are, but its interesting to see whos controlling Hollywood, the media and who has an inordinate influence in our government. Why would one group seek so much control in areas that specialize in controlling the masses?

Just wondering.

Early life and education[edit]​

Mayim Chaya Bialik[2] was born on December 12, 1975 in San Diego, California,[3][4] to Barry and Beverly (née Winkleman) Bialik.[5][6][7] Her family were Jewish immigrants who lived in The Bronx, New York City.[8] Three of her four grandparents migrated from Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary.[9] She was raised as a Reform Jew,[9][10] but now considers herself Modern Orthodox Jewish.[11][12][13] Bialik had a Bat Mitzvah,[14] and has called herself a "staunch Zionist".[9] Her name, Mayim ('water' in Hebrew[15]), originates in a family nickname of her great-grandmother, Miriam.[16] The Israeli Hebrew-language poet Hayim Nahman Bialik was her great-great-great-granduncle.[17]

Bialik graduated in 1993 from North Hollywood High School in North Hollywood, California.[18] In acknowledgment of her acting commitments, she was granted a deferred acceptance and attended University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).[19][20] She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience, with minors in Hebrew and Jewish studies, in 2000.[21][22]

Bialik has said she did not have the grades needed for medical school.[23] She went on to study for a doctorate in neuroscience. She took a break from studies in 2005 to return to acting.[24] She returned to earn her Doctor of Philosophy degree in neuroscience from UCLA in 2007 under Dr. James McCracken.[25] Her dissertation was titled "Hypothalamic regulation in relation to maladaptive, obsessive-compulsive, affiliative and satiety behaviors in Prader–Willi syndrome".[2][26][27]

I need to make one thing clear. I have no bias or dislike for US citizens who love America and stand for the Constitution. I have friends who are of every descent and race.

This is not about race. It is about how stupid and how selfish and how desperate people who are trying to rule our nation are doing their best to remain in power. Key word is stupid.