• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories HK 416 14.5" upper *SOLD*

KCGewehr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2019
SOLD to Bull23

Description:

MR556 (BG date code) upper taken off of a factory rifle. Upper was sent to Investment Grade Firearms. Has seen less than a 1000 rounds with some of that being suppressed. The upper shows normal wear on BCG, CH, op rod, etc. The Geissele rail has a couple of dings and some carbon towards the muzzle end from suppressed shooting. I can email more detailed pictures if needed.

Specs:
-14.5" Barrel re-profiled to SOCOM spec, nitrided, and HK marked.
-Vented gas block.
-Geissele Modular Rail System (includes rail sections - 5 out of 6 mounting screws included). Has more of a FDE color. I can provide better pictures if requested.
-A2 charging handle and A2 flash hider (hand tight no crush washer).

Terms:
All sales are final. I accept USPS MO / Paypal / Paypal 3%

Items will ship USPS insured with signature required. No exceptions for an item this expensive.

I have 100% feedback on several forums / gunbroker.

Trades:
None at this time.

Comms:
PM preferred or email.

Price:
$2400 obo $1900 shipped. $1600 shipped with HK quad rail.

(The 10.4" URG pictured has been sold)

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
How does the 14.5 shoot compared to the 10.4?
Increased muzzle velocity. It shoots a bit softer with not as much suppressor blowback. I was able to engage steel targets at 400m with 4x optics without issue using ball ammo.

Reactions: mpl2353