• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns HK 45 (not USP) availability

radmcg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
Mobile, AL
Anybody got an idea of anyone that might have these available. Alex at Eurooptics has them on his site but has no idea when they will be in. Even Gunbroker doesn't have but one for $1400.00 (ouch) and no tacticals at all. Would prefer the v1 tactical but will take the regular v1 fullsize if I could find it.
AHA
Rad

Re: HK 45 (not USP) availability

This gun is on my very short list. Just picked up a Glock 35 and really really think the HK 45 will be in the safe before too long

l am so glad i bought mine off a guy on here about a month ago . I just did 2 pistol classes with the HK p30 9 like that pistol so much i bought the HK45 they really are the best i think . i am selling my TRP 1911 i don't think i'll shot it any longer

Good luck finding one

Don't forget about the USP Expert either.

I owned an HK45 v1 and sold it. I own a USP Expert now
and prefer it. I found the accuracy better.

It is more of a target pistol.

Glad I bought my Tactical Dec.5ht and ordered a dozen mags the same day. I was thinking $50 for a mag? How things have changed, and not for the better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snipe10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad I bought my Tactical Dec.5ht and ordered a dozen mags the same day. I was thinking $50 for a mag? How things have changed, and not for the better.</div></div>

You ain't kidding. I just looked at gunbroker and saw 2 10 rounders going for $155. That's ridiculous. And nobody is contemplating a 10 round ban, except maybe the commie states.

At those prices, I got a killer deal on my gun.

If you need mags for your HK45, they are currently going for around $54 each. Usually you have to wait for a week or two for them to come in stock right now. Cross Creek Guns usually can put you down on the list for them.

I don't need any. I just saw them on GB going for ridiculous prices. And I thought Tripp Research 1911 mags were insanely priced.

I can't even find any reasonably priced 15- round Mecgar mags for a Browning Hi Power. That at least makes sense, as it is over 10 rounds. Everybody has gone batshit crazy.