• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HK 91 A3

millsd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2010
Austin, TX
I'm thinking of trading my HK91 in to get a good scope for my DTA SRS. Right now I have an offer that equates to ~$2000 including the tax benefit. I know I've seen good pre-ban 91/A3's listed for 2200-2900...so it seems reasonable considering I don't want to spend months trying to sell and deal with any associated headaches. I know hte BB value is ~2800, but based on reviewing some on-line auctions, it seems like 2500 is more likely the high end? Thoughts?

Re: HK 91 A3

If you are trading for a scope you are generally going to loose money on the rifle being traded and pay closer to retail for the scope.

Sending you a PM.

Re: HK 91 A3

Take a look at HKPro.com and the HK Long Guns For Sale foum. You should find plenty of threads with HK91 rifles in various configurations that will give you a better "market value" for your rifle. Off hand, and depending on the condition of your rifle and what mags/accessories are included, I would say somewhere between $2400 and $2500 is a good ballpark figure.