• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK and B&T for cheap

oniak

Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
Oregon
Note: I will only sell to established members with 100% positive feedback for multiple previous transactions.

All of these are new unfired, unmodified, factory built firearms. They all include everything that they shipped with when new. They have all been stored in a climate controlled safe. You would be buying directly from my FFL. So you would actually pay my FFL and they will ship to your FFL (I have done this with all of the firearms sales I do on this site. It works well to protect myself and the buyer). Payment would be via credit card directly to the shop. I’ve worked closely with this FFL for almost 8 years, they are an actual brick and mortar shop. I can usually only make it to the shop Fri, Sat, and Sun. So please keep that in mind while waiting for the shop to have received the firearm. Again, payment would not be made to me. Payment will be made directly to my FFL after they have the firearm in their possession and you have connected with them on the phone. They can accept credit card over the phone. Not interested in any trades. Any questions, just ask. I have sold many high end rifles and scopes on this sight, see my feedback. Each firearm will be shipped with full insurance. Thanks for looking.

Photos to come. Prices are shipped to your FFL. There are no additional credit card fees or taxes. The price listed is the price you would pay my FFL for it to be shipped to your FFL.

1). HK SP5, three 30rd magazines, castle style rear sight, includes new in package diopter rear sight, original soft case. $2500. SOLD

2). HK SP5, three 30rd magazines, castle style rear sight, includes new in package diopter rear sight, original soft case. $2500 SOLD

3). HK SP5, three 30rd magazines, diopter style rear sight, original soft case. $2500 SOLD

336E3CA4-8F0F-450D-A99C-C4F35CA156FF.jpegBCA1783A-981B-414A-9F10-00347D9921EA.jpeg

4). HK SP5K-PDW, three 30rd magazines, castle style rear sight, original hard case. $2700 SOLD

5). HK SP5K-PDW, three 30 rd magazine, castle style rear sight, original hard case. $2700 SOLD

C2B13897-279E-49DB-95B2-F90541DBE941.jpegFF844B82-6CDD-4863-A23B-F1D3F1A3362A.jpeg

6). B&T APC9 Pro, one 30rd magazine, original hard case, includes back up sights. $1800. SOLD

7). B&T APC9K Pro, one 30rd magazine, original hard case. Includes back up sights. $1800. SOLD

8). B&T APC9 (original version with the reciprocating charging handle), one 30rd magazine, original hard case, integrated back up sights on top rail. $1200

2C7A599D-1CF9-41E1-AC9C-14C1D25DB337.jpegA797851A-0B40-4D04-8F80-FECD5781235F.jpeg
FE2DB0C7-E16D-416A-9B6A-DE1F48C93963.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take 4 or 5 if either of the other borrowers fall through.

• Haha
Reactions: RHutch
This is one of those times it sucks to be a poor….🥺

Note: I will only sell to established members with 100% positive feedback for multiple previous transactions.

All of these are new unfired, unmodified, factory built firearms. They all include everything that they shipped with when new. They have all been stored in a climate controlled safe. You would be buying directly from my FFL. So you would actually pay my FFL and they will ship to your FFL (I have done this with all of the firearms sales I do on this site. It works well to protect myself and the buyer). Payment would be via credit card directly to the shop. I’ve worked closely with this FFL for almost 8 years, they are an actual brick and mortar shop. I can usually only make it to the shop Fri, Sat, and Sun. So please keep that in mind while waiting for the shop to have received the firearm. Again, payment would not be made to me. Payment will be made directly to my FFL after they have the firearm in their possession and you have connected with them on the phone. They can accept credit card over the phone. Not interested in any trades. Any questions, just ask. I have sold many high end rifles and scopes on this sight, see my feedback. Each firearm will be shipped with full insurance. Thanks for looking.

Photos to come. Prices are shipped to your FFL. There are no additional credit card fees or taxes. The price listed is the price you would pay my FFL for it to be shipped to your FFL.

1). HK SP5, three 30rd magazines, castle style rear sight, includes new in package diopter rear sight, original soft case. $2500. SOLD

2). HK SP5, three 30rd magazines, castle style rear sight, includes new in package diopter rear sight, original soft case. $2500 SOLD

3). HK SP5, three 30rd magazines, diopter style rear sight, original soft case. $2500 SOLD

View attachment 8056921View attachment 8056922

4). HK SP5K-PDW, three 30rd magazines, castle style rear sight, original hard case. $2700 SOLD

5). HK SP5K-PDW, three 30 rd magazine, castle style rear sight, original hard case. $2700 SOLD

View attachment 8056923View attachment 8056924

6). B&T APC9 Pro, one 30rd magazine, original hard case, includes back up sights. $1800.

7). B&T APC9K Pro, one 30rd magazine, original hard case. Includes back up sights. $1800. SOLD

8). B&T APC9 (original version with the reciprocating charging handle), one 30rd magazine, original hard case, integrated back up sights on top rail. $1400

View attachment 8056935View attachment 8056938
View attachment 8056936
That's a lot to bite off on with only having 210 post since your join date.......

Doc

I purchased one of these and was very pleased with the deal. I liked the arrangement of paying the FFL with a credit card. Offers a little protection from all the scams these days.