• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK Mark 23 *Rare (Made in Germany) model. New unfired, two hi-cap magazines. SOLD

bigsky23

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Billings Mt.
HK Mark 23 *Rare (Made in Germany) model. New unfired with hard case, two hi capacity magazines, all factory paperwork, and thread protector. It’s very hard to find these for sale. I have several other cool things (as pictured) for sale at a great price as well. SOLD Shipped takes this German exotic.
All.jpg

HK2.jpg

HK3.jpg

HK4.jpg

HK5.jpg

HK2.jpg

Last edited:
PM's answered, the only things I can think of that I could use in trade would be various primers or quality 5.56/223 Ammo.

Thanks,
Wade.

PM's answered, the only things I can think of that I could use in trade would be various primers or quality 5.56/223 Ammo.

Thanks,
Wade.

Gorgeous gun, and I love the euro imports, but I did want to clarify if this is a USA or European market gun. The Euro guns have a slightly tighter chamber that serious reloaders will want to note. Awesome piece and worth what you're asking but just want to clarify that piece of info to potentially keep someone safe.

Gorgeous gun, and I love the euro imports, but I did want to clarify if this is a USA or European market gun. The Euro guns have a slightly tighter chamber that serious reloaders will want to note. Awesome piece and worth what you're asking but just want to clarify that piece of info to potentially keep someone safe.
Interesting, I'll have to look into that. All I can say for sure at this point is it was part of a very small shipment of German Mk23's that came over. Which market it was intended for, I don't currently know.

I owned a few of these (European models). Looks like I missed this one. And the price is gone. However, if it comes back up, I would like a shot at it please.
Thank you.
Charles