• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD HK MR 762, sell trade SPF.

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Like new HK MR 762. I bought it new and fired less than 100 rds. It groups legit 3/4 Moa with fgmm. Smooth as butter also, I’m just deciding to get back into a bolt gun so looking at AI, or an tac ops and I have numerous semi 308s. So this one can go.

$ 3400 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. With one magazine and nothing else is included, except the rail sections from HK in the pics, especially not the Schmidt and Spuhr mount for that price😀

it’s in 99% new condition And I live in Tampa if someone wants to do face to face. Prefer local sale actually and will sell local for $ 3300 These are 4k new and this basically new!

Only trades would be a partial for a NF atacr 4-16 mil xt reticle Or NF 4-32 Nx8 mil xt or new stiener 3-18
Can use an Eotech 1-8 or 1-10 also for partial trades.

It will ship with one 20 rd HK magazine and I have numerous HK 20 rd mags I will include for $ 40 each. I have at least 10 new in wrapping. They are packed away I’d have to count them but I’ll grab them if someone is interested in everything.

Last edited: