• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK MR223A3 Black 14.5"

Hootiewho

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2006
SC
I have a excellent condition HK MR223A3 14.5" pistol that I purchased through Arms Unlimited. This is as close as you can get to a true A5 416. This is one of the last batches they had and these pistols came out of Canada with Canadian proof marks on the barrel, which will probably not happen again with the direction Canada is going. I had the MR tab on the barrel extension professionally removed so it could use a 416 carrier, should you want to use it with an RDIAS or FRT. I have fired roughly 130 rounds through it, and it has been very accurate. It will come with the original MR BCG, box, manual. I replaced the original slim line hand guard with a Geissele and the original muzzle device with a Surefire. It will also come with a black HK slim line stock if you decide to SBR it. It will come with a Geissele HK MR556 trigger installed. I do not have the original trigger. I had bought a brand new HK416 carrier when I purchased this pistol. It has 130 rounds on it as well. I will offer it to the buyer for $1400 extra.

I am asking $5000 shipped for the pistol and $6400 shipped if you want both BCG's. Zelle, discreet PP, Venmo. Not really looking for any trades.

IMG_4366.jpg
IMG_4367.jpg
IMG_4368.jpg

Reactions: Sm1990 and Mrhyne