• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD HK MR762 16" Upper Light Profile Barrel Assembly

duey

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2019
Took my unfired MR762 (CA date code) upper and swapped it out with the lighter profile barrel.

It will also come with a black Geissele CH (also new but installed). Only thing this doesn't come with is a flash hider.

Asking $2850 shipped

Be aware i may take this apart to fix into a smaller sized box..

What this includes is:
MR762 BCG (complete)
MR762 light profile barrel (unmarked)
MR762 Upper Receiver (complete)
MR762 Barrel Nut
MR762 Gas block, piston and rod
MR762 Quad rail (short)
Geissele MR762 black charging handle

For more images please follow this link: More images here

Trades: I actually have a complete MR762 lower to go with this and I'd straight trade the entire MR762 for an XM2010 Chassis.. thats right.. straight trade

Last edited:
The buyers would probably prefer you didn't go pulling the whole thing apart.

Just go get a proper sized, box, they are easy enough to find at any packing or supply store.

Reactions: duey
The buyers would probably prefer you didn't go pulling the whole thing apart.

Just go get a proper sized, box, they are easy enough to find at any packing or supply store.
Yeah I’m definitely prioritizing that first .. it has happened where ive had no luck getting proper boxes right on the spot

Yeah I’m definitely prioritizing that first .. it has happened where ive had no luck getting proper boxes right on the spot

If you have Amazon Prime, there are a lot of box sellers on there.

OR for extra bonus points, order something dirt cheap from Amazon, that is long and you might get a box cheaper than buying a box HA!

Reactions: duey
I would be interested in the follow if they're still available:
MR762 BCG (complete)
MR762 light profile barrel (unmarked)
MR762 Upper Receiver (complete)
MR762 Barrel Nut
MR762 Gas block, piston and rod