• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD HK P7M13

bmgdave

Worlds biggest show off
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2012
N.E Pa., sometimes Afghanistan
Selling my P7M13 with 3 mags, a DeSantis owb and a shoulder rig. 2 mags were purchased from GB so I sent all 3 mags to Teufelshund to ensure the springs were in spec. No box as the pistol was lightly used\carried, not admired. It shows light holster wear and a small discoloration on the right side above the word "Sterling". PM me with any questions but if you ask about round count or HK date codes, this may not be the pistol for you.
$3300.00.... Trades considered: a nice PVS-14, A weapon mounted NVD\clip-on or decent IR laser
Thanks for looking

tempImageD4ty5g.jpg
tempImage9FOw6v.jpg
tempImage9FOw6v.jpgtempImageFvAA4C.jpgtempImagepwx3n5.jpg

Last edited:
I could’ve asked 3800 just to let everyone I own it, but you don’t need to hit a home run with everything you sell. I happened to sell it to a really cool guy who’s buying this stuff to pass on to his kids…how cool is that.
The community of true shooters is small and the community of shooters who really appreciate quality shit is even smaller so I figure we need to take care of each other.
Screw the super bowl, get out today and put some brass on the ground.
Cheers, Dave

Reactions: r50140