• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK Psg1 Nib unfired

FYI, if anyone gets a message from Jeff's same screen name, but has "." at the end, its a scammer. Even uses Jeff's Avatar too.

I could have got one about 15 years ago for $14k and passed. I contacted a guy on HKPRO that had over 25 of them for his advice at that time. Hell he probably bought it!! GLWS

I could have got one about 15 years ago for $14k and passed. I contacted a guy on HKPRO that had over 25 of them for his advice at that time. Hell he probably bought it!! GLWS
that is awesome he had 25 especially being there were only 400 imported and I am sure since then several have been lost or destroyed or turned into prop guns.

Wow, I hadn't realized the values on these had gone this high?? I guess the 3K my local dealer was asking, back in 87-88 wasn't so bad?? Along with SP-89's for $999, who knew...lol

Wow, I hadn't realized the values on these had gone this high?? I guess the 3K my local dealer was asking, back in 87-88 wasn't so bad?? Along with SP-89's for $999, who knew...lol
Tell me about it. Probably back around 2005ish, there was an opportunity to purchase a lot of high end guns from an estate sale, Knights, Barrett, SRT-9, etc. If I recall, they were asking 7k for the PSG. Well, being poor at the time, I passed. My logic was that spending that much money on something "old" wouldn't be practical, as I was more into the latest modern type of guns at the time. Well, put that on the list of things I regret.

Jeffbtripp, you gotta reach out to that Collector dude on Youtube if you wanna sell this.

3-Plus years later...

snipershide is clearly not the target audience and not the right marketplace. We're all too po'