• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD HK SP5/MP5 ACR Stock + Adapter

vvayvvard

Majestik Møøse
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2020
USA - TN
I got this as part of a package deal from here and have not used or mounted it -- ended up going for a telescoping style over folding, so this is on the chopping block. Immaculate condition. Please note that the lighting in the pictures makes the stock seem more of an FDE shade (and it is called FDE on the RRL product page), but the color is much deeper in person. I would be most comfortable calling it "Coyote." Screenshot attached from RRL's product page that more accurately depicts the color.

Asking $255 shipped/insured CONUS. Payment accepted via discreet (NO NOTES) Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle.
This listing is cross-posted.

20220324_192930.jpg20220324_192945.jpgScreenshot 2022-03-24 224613.jpg

P.S. (I shouldn't have to tell you this, but attaching this to your platform of choice constitutes the construction of an NFA-regulated firearm. Ensure any applicable paperwork/stamps are in order prior to mounting).

E: Withdrawing this for now - in the midst of a move. Will likely be available again sometime in the fall.

Last edited: