• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK SP5K-PDW with extras

Hootiewho

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2006
SC
I have a HK SP5K-PDW I picked up to use as a host for a F/A trigger pack. It is just too small/short for my application. I have maybe 50 rounds through it. The bolt has been welded up by Bahnhof Machine, so it is good to go if you want to use it as a host. It will come with 2 30 round mags, all the factory stuff in the box, a MI extended optic rail, a SP5k clipped and pinned German SEF lower, and a B&T MP5k folding stock if you want to SBR it or use it as a host. I did take the finger groove off the stock fore end for a better purchase and have factored that into the asking price, so I will not be dropping it any for that reason. I am asking $3500 shipped, not looking for any trades.

Zelle is fine and other options can be discussed. Email me at mclmminsc at gmail dot com

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8457.jpg
    IMG_8457.jpg
    819.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_8458.jpg
    IMG_8458.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_8471.JPG
    IMG_8471.JPG
    447.9 KB · Views: 242
this needs to be acknowledged

People are vetting ads, if you have it listed, you need to acknowledge it, as far as being spoken for... these need to go away immediately if it's sold somewhere else

Reactions: grants471
He has two other ads aswell that I replied and dm and no reply back to nothing I post or sent kinda annoying you want to sell something on here then don’t even reply when you get a lead