• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK USP-9 Compact with Threaded Barrel and Suppressor Night Sights. *Pics

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have up for sale my HK USP-9 Compact. These 9mm Compacts are pretty rare to begin with but I have this one Suppressor Ready. It comes with a Factory HK 9mm Threaded Barrel, Suppressor Height Combat Fully Adjustable Night Sights, Extended Mag Release, Original Factory barrel, and 2-13 Round Magazines.

This HK has been mostly carried and has very Low Milage. I would say 150 rounds fired Total. It shows a little finish wear from being holstered and carried but overall Excellent Condition. This is a DA/SA version with ambidextrous safety.

Only $775 Shipped to your FFL

Own the Best..... Own an HK.
    USP-1.jpg
    USP-2.jpg
    USP Top.jpg
    USP-1.jpg
    USP Left.jpg
    USP Right.jpg
    USP Back.jpg

Last edited:
    I know that this was sold. I just wanted to ask a question since I came across something similar. It's a USP compact 9mm with threaded barrel, and the slide is stainless. He said it's factory. Is it called Tatical since the barrel is threaded?