• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK VP9 Tactical 9mm

Mark993

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2009
Tucson
This one sits in the safe too much, and wants a new home!

Heckler & Koch VP9 Tactical 9mm. Purchased new and fired ~100 rounds. Suppressor height Trijicon Bright and Tough sights installed, original tritium included (gunsmith borked up the sights a little, but not the slide). some very minor wear on the slide, but excellent condition otherwise. Comes with box, manual, grip panels, six 15 round magazines, lock, and a delicious desiccant pouch. Send a message for more pictures, questions etc.... and thanks for looking!

$700 shipped to your FFL using overnight insured carrier (as required for handguns). Please add $35 if your FFL only receives from another FFL, as that's my local shops outbound transfer fee. zelle, applepay, money order, or paypal F&F as a last resort.

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2735_LI.jpg

This one sits in the safe too much, and wants a new home!

Heckler & Koch VP9 Tactical 9mm. Purchased new and fired ~100 rounds. Suppressor height Trijicon Bright and Tough sights installed, original tritium included (gunsmith borked up the sights a little, but not the slide). some very minor wear on the slide, but excellent condition otherwise. Comes with box, manual, grip panels, six 15 round magazines, lock, and a delicious desiccant pouch. Send a message for more pictures, questions etc.... and thanks for looking!

$700 shipped to your FFL using overnight insured carrier (as required for handguns). Please add $35 if your FFL only receives from another FFL, as that's my local shops outbound transfer fee. zelle, applepay, money order, or paypal F&F as a last resort.

View attachment 7580991

View attachment 7580999
I’ll take it. PM inbound.