• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms HK91 A2

Andrew1182

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 7, 2018
    I've decided to part with another of my HK91's. I've got something in sight that I need to raise some quick "Momma Don't Know" money just to avoid listening to it. This is a quality shooter grade 91. It's solid, but I just want to be honest. I'd rather underpromise and over deliver. Has had an optic mounted at some point so it has the typical light marks on the receiver. The bore is beautifully bright and sharp. Additional pictures available upon request.

For some reason a previous owner radiused the rear castle sight edges slightly. I'd not noticed, but a member messaged me inquiring about the rifle and pointed it out to me.

The rifle can be purchased two different ways:

Option 1: As pictured with the HK wood furniture for $2,950

Option 2: With the black furniture in the separate set of pictures below and NO WOOD FURNITURE for $2750. This forend has been coated with something textured and the stock has had the same done but someone has attempted to remove the coating. Neither are pretty, but they're functional.

abNZMrf.jpg

Mx6qJAv.jpg

G5Oqu5U.jpg

g8oAuYE.jpg

llOguAd.jpg

kP7Sfyl.jpg

2TLsSfj.jpg

4aKvTdP.jpg

tvorQaz.jpg

DDYoIgM.jpg

2bSOvjJ.jpg

qDXkU6J.jpg

0Aorkam.jpg

b9zFdTZ.jpg

47dNY7W.jpg

a7YRKUN.jpg

This is the black furniture that would be included with the option #2 price of $2750:

dTDihF8.jpg

uS77UM1.jpg

MKmvyvU.jpg

FE6xoLm.jpg