• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HKparts.net

Other people have already commented on the felonies the owner has been involved in, but they have made millions and millions of dollars by keeping prices high on HK parts.

HKparts found themselves at an early point and at the right time frame to lock in a lot of things in the HK world. They were able to make prices as high as they wanted, and with no competition, there wasn't anything anyone could do.

Check with a dealer and find where they get most of their HK parts from, it won't be from HK.

For the naysayers, I've heard too many stories from too many people to argue the above. It is what it is, and had HK gone a different route, people wouldn't complain about them as much.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: George from Alaska
I bought from them years ago and had no issues but haven't dealt with them since the owner got popped by the Feds. Iirc his wife is the listed owner now.

I am a HK dude and twice out of two transactions my credit cards used on hkpart.net were compromised. In the second case HKparts was the only place i used it at. Many many reports. I use check now days or a gift card when buying from them.

Lots of stupid people out there with too much money .

Yeah...

When an upper is coming in as more expensive than an SR25 ACC, with SB short dot, with a spare PC upper with a ZCO/TT 5-25 class optic, and a PVS 30, its time to pump the breaks...

I get supply and demand but come on now.

I never followed up with the CC Fraud. I was able to get the charges reversed. The charges were made to a company called IKON Pass. They do passes for ski resorts. I just a mailer address to the Upton family to my address, so I am guessing someone with the last name Upton used my CC # to get passes for their family. I hope the all got the pfizer mRNA shot and have heart problems until they pass.